Bulletin KR Series Specification
• AC Models 24, 120 and 240 VAC
• DC Models 12, 24 and 36 VDC
• Form C Contacts 10A Resistive
• Wide Selection of Timing Values
• Custom Timing Actions Offered
• Industrial Grade Plug-In Style
• Compatible with Standard Sockets
• Available Functions: ON Delay, OFF Delay, INTERVAL, RECYCLE, ARBITRARY PULSE TRAIN (Code Transmitter Relay) and SPECIAL Function.
• Timing available from 0.1 seconds to hours
• Special timing and operating voltages available
• Standard cube-style relay package with 0.187" quick-connect terminals
• DPDT 10A contacts for ON Delay, INTERVAL, RECYCLE and ARBITRARY PULSE Functions
• SPDT 10A contacts for OFF Delay and Special Functions
• Low cost alternative to electro-pneumatic timing relays in many applications
• Screw terminal socket available
Range of Fixed Timing Values: 0.1 seconds to hours
Timing Adjustment: Fixed - Set at factory
Timing Accuracy: ±1% ±50msec at 25° C, ±5% ±50msec from -20° C to +55° C
Repeatability: ±0.5% at constant ambient temperature
Operating Voltage Range: 85% to 110% of rated voltage, 85% to 125% of rated voltage for 12VDC units
Temperature Range: -20°C to +55°C operating, -40°C to +85°C storage
Current Rating:10A @ 240VAC (resistive),10A @ 32VDC (resistive), 1/3HP @ 120VAC
Note. Visit the Timing Actions page for timing option definitions.
DPDT Wiring Diagram
ON DELAY, INTERVAL. RECYCLE
SPDT Wiring Diagram
(OFF Delay Only)
Note. Contacts are shown with relay not energized. Terminals are marked on the bottom of the black header.
Note. Dimensions are in inches.